Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My EF Fam, I got injured/hurt pretty bad....Need your help to keep me motivated!

ice for 10 minutes, off for 15-20 minutes, repeat. You could also alternate ice/heat for 10/10. For heat, you can take a towel right out of a super hot dryer. Fold it a couple times to keep it hot longer - even better if it's just a bit damp still. Or you can use a heating pad on low. Not really necessary to do the heat, but it would feel good. :)

naproxen twice a day with food and rubbing voltaren 3 times a day..icing 2-3 times a day two....slight improvement in range of motion

Just keep working that ROM...it will come back in leaps and bounds!

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that. you gotta remember though that the body is pretty fuckin impressive. Give it the time and rest it needs there's no rush. Yeah you'll get smaller and weaker, but shit happens. You'll also get bigger and stronger just as quickly. I know you'll be reppin 455 when you're back in the game.

glad to hear its starting to show some improvement .looked wicked at first glance..keep the updates comming and i hope u keep healing !

Its most Certainly a Tear, You need to get an MRI and later on if your still having problems you may need to get a static electical test done that determines how many nerves were torn. Hate to say it ,i had something similar and it took be a little over a year before i was healed about 60%. Take care of it, IGF may offer faster relief,sure wouldn't hurt.

ice/heat worked very well for me a few weeks ago when my tricep tendons started to get sore

20mins with an ice pack
then 20mins submerged in a hot bath

did this for hour total each night

3 days later the pain was completely gone

I agree with getting an MRI

Top Bottom