Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My EF Fam, I got injured/hurt pretty bad....Need your help to keep me motivated!

Dam bro thats some dam tuff luck, sorry to hear your injured. Hope the very best for you my good man.
I would agree get back to the DR and find out what the hell is torn in there.
My best to you bro and take care.

Can't really add to the advice given above. Everyone's pretty much spot on with the, "Keep bugging your doctors...keep on monitoring..." Hang in there though and see this through safely!

urgh sorry bro. injuries are awful.

a while back jnevin had something similar on his bicep and it turned out not to be a tear, but a broken vessel i think. the location of that looks like a tear though :\

keep us updated

Bad bruise, hope you heal up soon.
Glad you didn't break anything, but ya, maybe go back if it's not a bit better in a week.

Thanks guys...I appreciate the feedback. I'm going to keep a close look on it, what else am I going to do in the meantime? :(

Buddy of mine said you got hurt...that is horrible man. I suggest buying some ThermaFlex from the nearest feed store or just from google. I've also heard good things about NeedTo's balm as well although I've never used any myself.

Probably a fiber tear...which heals but hurts and doesn't require surgery. You still have a pec there, which is a good thing. The ThermaFlex will help a lot with the pain and the healing process. Do you have any bands? I'd be doing one armed band chest press all the time with as little tension as possible to keep everything moving in there.

Buddy of mine said you got hurt...that is horrible man. I suggest buying some ThermaFlex from the nearest feed store or just from google. I've also heard good things about NeedTo's balm as well although I've never used any myself.

Probably a fiber tear...which heals but hurts and doesn't require surgery. You still have a pec there, which is a good thing. The ThermaFlex will help a lot with the pain and the healing process. Do you have any bands? I'd be doing one armed band chest press all the time with as little tension as possible to keep everything moving in there.

I tried doing that today with a band..I shrieked from pain couldnt do it

Damn bro good luck with the recovery, that sounds awful and I know you were beastin it up with the weights and the arm wrestling.

One thing about icing, I wouldnt do 20 on/20 off. I would do 10 on, 45 off. You only need about 10 min of ice to shrink the tissue and blood vessels, and then you want new blood and fluid to enter and drain everything out for about 45min. Then repeat. Just my .02

Top Bottom