Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my diet in the next 3 days - i need recommendations for that and training(next3 days)

blood_drinker

Whatsup. I'm currently cutting - yet this week is the end of our exam week (monday - tuesday) and I want your advice. You see : we are gonna party wednesday, thursday, and friday, perhaps even SAT and SUN .
Then after that, ill be able to reinstate my diet.

But what about monday and tuesday (exam days).
Do you think I should continue the diet and training
with the morning cardio and all the scheduled meals like it's supposed to be, or do you think the effort will be wasted?

I don't think so personally - but what do you feel on this? Don't tell me to choose between one or the other.
I have half of summer by myself in brazil before class gets out (i live in france) so ill be going to the gym to finish cutting up. I AM going to party ....
obviously ill try to not overeat - but you know how you can't plan such things.

Honsestly, do you think I should train and diet for the two days before the parties?
Peace

I personally also think that it will be wasted.
I myself am a huge party animal, i go to parties about twice a week and go nuts there while i eat healthy during the week. But what i do is hit the cardio and gym six days a week as it is so it does't bother me that much. Seems to be working since i'm not gaining any weight, ive been getting nothing but gains in strength as well (evem with the partying)

Top Bottom