Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My d@#* shirt still hasnt come in!!!

S

solidj55

I ordered the damn thing from monstermuscle.com not last thursday but the thursday before that and it was supposed to be here no later than last thursday. This sucks!!

what's up brother.be patient,they get alot of oreders and some times get behind.it took me awile to get my last shirt.give them a call and see what's up.how did your other workout go??:D
0mikeanm1.gif

I know how it is bro, waitingh on my Inzer double denim too. I have been using susumu yoshidas monster blast shirt, have you guys seen this? IPF legal and the arms come almost straight out of the front, has added 40 to my unequipped bench after wearing it twice. Cant wait to see what the denim does.

In the august issue of PowerMag I have a piece running on a gal who added over 100 pounds with her denim. Yikes!

Be patient solidj, it will come. When is your meet?

heavywear-my meet is in seven weeks, i was wanting to get it so I could start working with it a little and see how it feels because Ive never used a shirt before.
The Mann-Im taking this week off because Ive been training really heavy(at least for me its heavy) for the last six weeks and last week I was doing heavy singles and my joints and muscles needed a week off. So I havent worked out since last Friday. I was thinking and I have a question. How heavy do you guys think I should go on my heavy bench day for the next few weeks? I dont want to wear myself out for the meet but I want to lift heavy enough that I dont lose anything between now and then. I know everyone says dont go above your opening weight with your shirt but what about training without the shirt? Anyway, I guess Ill just be patient.

UPDATE
I called about five minutes ago and they told me that my order was in place but it usually takes two weeks from the time the order is placed to make the shirt and then it would be three day shipping by UPS. This Thursday will be two weeks so maybe Ill get it next week. I hope so. That will still fuc me up because Ill only have five weeks to use it instead of six. But anyway hopefully soon.

you will still be pk with the shirt.your first meet,first shirt,man have a great time!!go for a PR.you have 5-6 weeks,with that short timewarm up and keep gettin heavier til you get an idea whats going to touch,but not max out.are you doing west dide workouts?make sure you follow with triceps big time and lats.more than focusing what you do raw,focus on learning the shirt.find your groove,practice technique,practice bringing the bar down to your chest with the shirt on.it's going to feel different.remember to keep elbows tucked,lower the bar with your lats,pause and explode with them triceps.you have a damn good starting bench already.as far as weight,i'm not sure what type of program you have been doing,but try to increase weightand or reps over last time.i do a mixture of periodization and west side.hope helped a little,brother.let me know
0mikeanm1.gif
pain zone

I have been doing more of a periodization workout. I am thinking to switching to westside after this meet. I was thinking of doing like two heavy sets of five for two weeks, then doing heavy sets of triples for two weeks, then two weeks at doing doubles. That is for my raw sets of bench, then directly after my raw sets putting the shirt on and doing a few singles to see what will touch my chest and how much it is going to change my form. I was going to increase the weight used when wearing the shirt each week but not ever going over the amount of weight that I will open with. The week of the meet I will probably do a real light set or two, and I mean LIGHT,just to keep in my groove. Depending on how everything feels I will most likely open with 300 or 315, then jump to 330, then try and set a new p.r. Its all going to depend on how much the shirt helps me, or how much it messes with my form and all. We'll see I guess.

that sounds real good ,man.who is holding the meeet you are doing?bring us back a PR!!!hopefully it will take at least that much to touch,then again for your first shirt it shouldn't be overwelming.i hope you do good bro!!!!!;)
0mikeanm1.gif
bencher.jpg
it ain't over 'till it's over

You should have just ordered it straight from Inzer. You will not beat their customer service. I was having problems with getting the hardcore suit to work for -- it was either too tight in hips and too loose up top or the other way arond. Well, I got a personal phone call from John Inzer and he completely hooked me up. Screw the middle guy -- go straight to the source.

Top Bottom