Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cycle Journal

yankees5677

Here is the cycle I started yesterday...
500Mg Test
300Mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -
30Mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED
.25Mg A-dex ED
I am going to do my best to keep everyone here updated at least weekly to how I am doing. I have pics from about 3 weeks ago that I have to load on here as Pre Cycle Pics.
Today was Day 2 and Im not sure if the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is suppose to kick in this quick but I did Back and Tri's today... Oh My God!!! What a pump!!! Strength was up a little but the pump was insane. WOW!!!
I will check in with later this week and get my pre cycle pics up too.
Later bro's
Stats pre cycle
6 2
11.8%bf

Well good luck and have fun!! Im STILL waiting for my stuff but you and others like youkeep me motivated!

instant.muscle said:
awesome bro im on day 2 and did bi tri and it felt great i just didnt wanna stop, i love dbawllz

Legs today right after I woke up and still an amazing pump!!! Is this stuff suppose to kick in this quick? Its only day 3.

Yeah just strap that oat bag on and eat away!

Sorry, it just brought up visions of a bb'er mixing a protein shake or dropping in oatmeal and cottage cheese and putting it in a feed bag so he can keep lifting, or working as a bouncer, or whatever.

I can't even touch dbol.
The first day I used it I was busted by someone at the gym.
The second day four people asked if I was on something.
I like to stay below the radar so I don't go near it.

slat1 said:
I can't even touch Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .
The first day I used it I was busted by someone at the gym.
The second day four people asked if I was on something.
I like to stay below the radar so I don't go near it.

I work out with a friend sometimes. I havent yet since I started but I KNOW he is going to say something when we work out together for the first time.

Week 2 of my cycle.... WOW!!!!! Oh my God!!!! This stuff is unbelievable. I have getting 4000 plus clean with healthy fat calories a day and drinking alot of water.
Did chest and bi's today. What a freakin pump!!! Watching each muscle swell as big as they did was unbelievable!!! Strength is threw the roof and weight is up about 4 pounds. Mostly water but thats ok for now.
In one week my girlfriend has already been saying stuff to me about how I look. I really have to get my before pics up and then I will post pics Week 4 or so. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is the BOMB!!!!

Top Bottom