Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cold is almost gone can I get back in the gym?

crunch1

I went to the U.K for spring break and came back and got the worst cold of my life, it's been about 2 weeks and i think its breaking up, all I have is a little bit of shit in my nose, and I have this feeling like I have to pop my ears all the time, its been like this all this week. I want to know if I can get back to heavy training or if I should take it easy for a bit. Thanks.

crunch

You are probably good. Take it easy while you lift if you feel bad and be sure to drink lots and lots of water and take your Centrum :)

Clint

Originally posted by BigAndy69:
From my experience, I would rather wait until that block ear feeling is gone.

dude when is that blocked ear feeling going to go away, it is really starting to piss me off?

Originally posted by crunch1:

dude when is that blocked ear feeling going to go away, it is really starting to piss me off?

How the hell would we know?

As far as getting back in the gym after being sick: hit her heavy bro! I hate getting sick. It fucks all sorts of shit up.

------------------
23 Gauge
Thumbnail

I hear ya Bro. I just went through a bad month and a half where I was sick three times. This has been a really bad year for bugs.

Hope your back at it soon.

in my opinion, i would get back in the gym...and sweat as much as possible.get started on the BIG LIFTS and watch your mucus drip away from your nose and into your tissue paper.the important thing is to train to sweat,eat clean w/ lots of protein,carbs and good fat.EATING WELL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRAINING IF YOU WANT TO BE 100% IN A SHORT WHILE.

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Hit the vitamin C and do a medial routine, nothing too strenous, your body is recovering from an internal workout of it's own. Cardio is a good thing, DRINK LOTS OF WATER!! :)

Top Bottom