Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my chest hurts? heart hurts? somebody help me on this?

sliCk1

okay so i get these chest pains very often. and i've been getting them. atleast once a day i feel it... but i feel it on my left side only... like its the heart. it kinda pinches... i denno how to describe it. can't be heartburn cause i'm only 17? ... high cholestoral? i denno what it is... i got it checked out and they said it wasn't a heart murmur and that it was beating fine. .. my dad thinks its cause i strained that side from working out.. since my left side is my weaker side.. and its just hurting like that. but why does it only happen on my left side? and i keep feeling like its my heart. anybody know what's going on? anybody feel this before? kno what it can be? your help would be very much appreciated! thank you !

not when i breathe in.. just random moments it happens? and its like like a mother fucker. its just like... "err"

Ive been feeling what you described also lately. Not sure what it is. Hopefully its only muscle. Its in the sternum area as well. Kind of a dull pulsing pain.

That shit happens to me all the time. I get random sharp pains in my chest that feel like my heart. When I was 17 I started freaking out so I went to a doctor to check it out. He said it was because of the massive amount of muscle strain I put on my chest, and that my heart was in perfect condition. I still get it randomly as well.

thanks a lot guys.. maybe its that. i denno i've been feeling it for awhile now... maybe since i started working out? i denno... more than a year... couple of months... somewhere around there.

i used to get this sharp pain in my lung/heart area where all of a sudden id collapse and stop doing whatever i was doing, and it would hurt like a fucking BITCH to breath, and it felt like my lung was going to pop if i took another breath, so id either wait for myself to suffocate, or it to wear off...

one time i just sucked it up and breathed with the pain, and i felt and heard a huge pop in my body that caused the worst pain ive ever felt and i fell over...

i think i forced the penny out of my lungs and arterys cause it hasnt happend since then

Top Bottom