Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my chest Doesn't grow as much as I want

taylorquuen

I'm very upset I've gotten big and muscular every where and for some reason my chest is still flat and narrow, I have been doing all movement you can imagine and lifting heavy for the last year and I just can't se any progress, what would you suggest me to do? just give up? do you think is a gene's problem or a diet problem? thank you.

how old are you?

i used to have a skinny bird chest when i was in my early to mid teens and it was embarassing. it took me hitting the weight room to change that. compound lifts, bench press is going to be your key. also working out the shoulders.

not sure what you are doing but assuming you are lifting correctly you just gotta give it time

If you have only been training for a year then give it more time. It takes time to build up a proper base. You need to make sure you are eating enough as well. As you have been adding muscle your metabolism has been increasing. Your body will demand more food and specifically more protein. Try switching up your routine every 6 weeks or so too.

The first thing I would do is film yourself lifting. If you are growing everywhere but your chest isn't getting the growth you want, there is probably an issue with your form. A lot of people are 'shoulder' benchers and their shoulders take over the pressing movement. Focusing on keeping your shoulders rolled back and focus on developing a really good mind and muscle connection in your pecks when pressing.

You have basically hit a plateau. It happens to all lifters.

Every program works and has it's own individual strengths and weaknesses. The key is to constantly change your program. Your body responds to adaptation. Keep doing the same thing over and over and your body doesn't need to adapt because it's used to what you're doing.

Use a program for a couple months and then switch to a new program.

Heavy Bench Press. (Regular, Incline, and Decline).
Strength train at it. Force blood into them muscles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People will give you a thousand lifts for chest. And honestly not one is better then the other. It doesn't matter how you work your chest. Plates. Dbs cables. Push ups. Idc. The way to get a stubborn body part to grow is to fatigue it. And often force it to grow. My chest is stubborn too. And I hit chest 4 times a week. And that sucker grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom