Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my calves hurt enough to make me never want to work calves again

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i worked calves thursday and they hurt so fucking bad that i cant stretch them and they feel like they are one calf raise away from a cramp.

they hurt so fucking bad, like awful to stand up...

and im about to go do squats :(

lol, done that before, there's nothing quite like painfully sore calves to get your attention . i do them twice a week now , that helps. maybe the pain from the squats will help you forget about the calves

ole farte' said:
lol, done that before, there's nothing quite like painfully sore calves to get your attention . i do them twice a week now , that helps. maybe the pain from the squats will help you forget about the calves
or just cripple me even worse :)

SublimeZM said:
or just cripple me even worse :)
what do they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger or some kinda bullshit like that. just watch your form. ......... tomorrow ought to be real interesting.

jackangel said:
what's your calf workout?
talk to stringbean about it, its his secret, i dont know if he wants me sharing it..if everyones calves were huge, then ours would be average (even tho mines small since i just started).

but so i did squats today, which were damn near impossible because my fucking calves made it almost impossible to stabalize, so i had to go alot slower and pause in the hole longer :(

i normally get 275x8 no problems, but today i did 275x5, 6, 5, 4 (im going for total volume and today i was sposed to get 275x20 total) with intese fucking calf stretches in between each set (so that i could actually stand up straight)

then i did 2 sets of 20 for leg press, then i was started to do some leg curls supersetted with leg extensions, but i feel like im having a really bad high cause my head and body is so fucked up right now.

today was also abs and biceps, so i did like 3-4 sets of each.

my calves are fucking hurting so bad though, it feels like a baby is trying to jump out of them, i literally cant stand up straight o rwalk unless if stretched them each time i get up from sittign down.

i might have to start doing the hard part of the calf workout at the day that follows squat day, just because my calves are so fucked up once i start doing heavier and higher rep squats i just wont be able to cause my calves are so useless right now

Top Bottom