Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My calves have grown an inch working out every other day.

FreakMonster

Started a new protocol with my calves by working them out every other day.
All I do is seated calf raises.
I do 3 sets of 20 and each time I do calves I raise the weight by 5 pounds. If I do not finish the 3 sets of 20 then I keep it at that weight until I can do 3 sets of 20. I have been doing this for 2 months now with lots of success.
Even my GF has commented on how good my calves are looking. 2 months ago she was saying they were skinny. ;)

Wow...that is awesome progress....I am tempted to try that myself:)

How many seconds for the negatives? I've heard some people get great gains training cavles DC style with slow negatives and 15 second stretch at the bottom

InTraining said:
Wow...that is awesome progress....I am tempted to try that myself:)

How many seconds for the negatives? I've heard some people get great gains training cavles DC style with slow negatives and 15 second stretch at the bottom
about once or twice a week I will do negatives on the standing calf machine

FreakMonster said:
Started a new protocol with my calves by working them out every other day.
All I do is seated calf raises.
I do 3 sets of 20 and each time I do calves I raise the weight by 5 pounds. If I do not finish the 3 sets of 20 then I keep it at that weight until I can do 3 sets of 20. I have been doing this for 2 months now with lots of success.
Even my GF has commented on how good my calves are looking. 2 months ago she was saying they were skinny. ;)

try HST, its basically the same thing. :artist:

Good very well be additional glycogen storage in your calves since they are being worked so much

Three days a week on anything will bring some gains. Arnold always recomended bodybuilders do 3 brief whole body workouts a week. So did Steve Reeves, but his were far from brief.

Great work on the calves.

That is amazing. Thankx for letting us know about this, I will definitely try this at one point. My calves are my thinnest body parts.
C3body - Did Arnie recommend doing these 3 full body workouts around the regular workouts or instead?

Top Bottom