Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My blog sponsored by elite-bodiez.com

Just did a waist measurement around naval. It is 36 inches. It was 40 inches 4 months ago. Weight is 217, started at approximately 228. My size 34 jeans, will not stay on without a belt. They fall off otherwise. When I started I expected (as most do I suspect) to see myself end up at 6% or less body fat with the body of a god, or at least like I was at my last competition. However, reversing 10 years of lack luster gym performance and pathetic eating habits doesn't happen over night. What I ended up with at the end of this first cycle of 4 months, was nothing less than phenomenal, but there is still work to do. I am expecting my next cycle to be no less dramatic and to really get me to where I want to be (6% bf) with off cycle at 10% or less. I will try to post up some final pics this weekend sometime.

Another point to make...

While the different items I was taken did dramatically help, they would have done nothing for my physique had I not spent my time in the gym, busting my ass working thru the pain and fatigue, adhering to a less than pleasant ckd diet and in general committing my life to iron. So my point is this, for those who think they can just inject large quantities of test/deca/eq/etc and half ass it in the gym and not follow a strict protocol, you are wasting your time, money and perfectly good steroids. You will get lack luster results and then as I have seen so many times, blame it on the drug companies from which you obtained your stuff. I can say that at least 80% of the time or better poor results can be traced to the diet and gym performance and not the drugs.

Well, its been a month since cycle end and my strength has not diminished. In fact, it has gone up a couple percent and I feel as good as ever. I will be interested to see where I will be at in another 2 months. I thought about doing the body recomp contest, but it started at the end of my cycle and for me to make it enough of a change over the next three months, I would have to do another cycle now and I would rather let my body rest before I start my next cycle. To bad it didn't start last Sept, I could done really well I think.

Have found that diet is playing major part in all this (not that I didn't already know this though)after 6 weeks of a really lax ckd diet, I haven't gained any weight or lost size, but I have noticed my lower back fat (aft of the love handles) has got a little bigger than at end of cycle. So for me, I'm gonna have to always be on ckd as this diet works for me.

Top Bottom