Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My blog sponsored by elite-bodiez.com

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I am starting this at week 12 of my 16 week cutting cycle. The first six weeks consisted of 500mg test e, 500mg test eq. At week 7 I added in 400mg tren e and masteron e along with 30mg/ed of winny.

Now starting week 13, I am trading out the test e for suston 250 and upping the dose to 1000mg/week. I am also dropping the winny for methanabol at 15mg/ed. All else will be the same.

At week 11, I added in 100-200 mcg of ipamoralin and modgrf(1-29) after workout and before bed.

I also use letrozole and aromasin (both in liquid form) along with 250 iu of hcg/twice a week.

My diet is ckd where I have no carbs (literally) for 4 days, then have a 24 hour carb load. I started at 230 pounds and over 18%bf. I am now at 217-218 and have lost 2 inches around navel, added almost an inch to my arms, (17.25 to just shy of 18) and have noticeably increased my definition due to the lost bf. I have pictures elsewhere on elite in threads or you can check out my pics under my profile.

I will be posting updated pics later this week or weekend.

Just took 1000mg of sust. Felt good. Been ten years to the day since I did a gram of test. Absolutely no soreness from it either. Total was 6 cc's. 3cc each leg. 750mg sust 1 leg, 250mg sust plus 200mg tren e and 200mg masteron e other leg. Woo hoo. Got a slight rush from it, but that may be cause its time to eat!

Just took 1000mg of sust. Felt good. Been ten years to the day since I did a gram of test. Absolutely no soreness from it either. Total was 6 cc's. 3cc each leg. 750mg sust 1 leg, 250mg sust plus 200mg tren e and 200mg masteron e other leg. Woo hoo. Got a slight rush from it, but that may be cause its time to eat!

I believe you mentioned you're already three months into this cycle? That's a solid amount of time to gather some accurate perspective, so what are your thoughts overall on product quality and potency? How have you gains been?

Quality is solid! Injections are not sore from test. Teen e is a bit sore, unless I mix with masteron or test/eq. Games have been consistant limited only by diet. Of course I am also reversing 10 years of lack muster effort and I am not dissappointed in the least. I expect the sust250 to be every bit as excellent as the test e. Methanabol is like I remember, just pop under tongue and let it dissolve. Tastes as I remember too sweet with a hint of bitterness.

Day after injecting 1000mg of sust 250, I have absolutely no soreness at all. Really like this stuff so far.

Yes, I can do that. I will put it together after the gym tonight. Yes, the gram for the whole week. Mixing it up for the last month of 16 week cycle. I can say this, the hardest thing I have had to deal with is fatigue. Most likely from the tren and ckd diet.

Well here it goes:
Starting weight 238lbs and about 18% plus body fat

started 12 weeks ago on a ckd diet and the following cycle\
test e 500mg/week
eq 500mg/week
2.5mg letro/ed (was knocking out some pre-existing gyno)
1mg aromasin/ed

I followed this for the first 6 weeks.

Only sides were from the letro with sore knee tendons.

After 6 weeks weight was 230, but body composition was changing drastically. (see my pics) While the weight loss was not dramatic, the fat loss was tremendous along with the tightening up of the muscles.

Starting week 7 I added in the following:

tren e 400mg/week
masteron e 400mg/week
winny 30mg/ed orally (injectable form)
100mcg ipamoralin
100mcg modgrf(1-29)
continued with letro, but reduced to 2.5mg 1-2 times a week
continued with aromasin, but reduced to 1mg 1-2 times a week

Once I added in the tren I noticed I became considerably fatigued by the end of the day however; my body weight hovered around 230, but my body composition continued to change, with further fat loss and increasing muscle mass.

By week 12 My waist line (around navel) had shrunk to 38 inches from 41 inches, my arms had gone from 17.25 in to just shy of 18 inches and my vascularity has increased dramatically

Starting week 13 (this week) I changed things up a bit to the following:

sust 250 1000mg/week
eq 500mg/week
dropped winny
added dbol at 15mg/day
masteron e 400mg/week
tren e 400mg/week

The whole cycle I have been using hcg at 250 iu/2xweek

My weight is currently 225 lbs, with what I feel is a drastic change in body composition. I will post pics this weekend.

What I have noticed the most is that since adding the tren, winny and masteron, I fatigue out easily, plus tend to get cramps in the backs of my legs and ass cheeks. Flexing is a bitch as I cramp as well. The pumps at the gym are incredible every time. I also do not go all out on the weights as my goal has been to strengthen the tendons/ligaments, regain muscle quality and get myself ready to get down to 6% body fat next year. I would say I am at around 12% now as a guess.

The hardest part is getting motivated some days towards the end of the no carb days. This cycle is not for the timid, the shy, the newbie, nor anyone who has not busted their ass in the gym long before attempting this. I also bust my ass in the gym every single time I go, without fail. Even when I don't feel like being there.

The ckd diet is a bitch, straight up! Ingesting 200 gms of fat every day and 180 gms of protein every day and keeping your carbs below 30 gms. I will say though that it works very well. My stomach is so small now that I can barely finish a protein drink without feeling like I ate a fucking cow!

Just read every line, and I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write that. The last cycle I did, for the first time ever, I ended up still getting in all 6-8 meals per day and hitting my maco goals, but slacked on the strictness quite a bit - and STILL tightened up in spite of the pizza, ice cream, cornbread, cheeseburgers and Philly Swiss subs (Tren is so powerful).

For my next cycle, I am anxious to see what can happen with my first-ever true off-season mass protocol (as I have only ever done pre-contest cycles over the years) with a truly dedicated and focused nutritional plan that doesn't end in nearly 2 weeks of unrestrained gluttony in Las Vegas for the Mr. Olympia ;)

Top Bottom