Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My blog sponsored by elite-bodiez.com

Second week of injection of 1000mg of sust and 400mg of masteron. Sust went in like silk! I love it so far!

Couldn't say. With the whole cycle it is hard to say which item is doing what and to what degree. They are all working in concert and since I upped my dose to 600mg a week, my titties are not as sore. I will see if this holds true for the rest of the cycle. If your not into sticking yourself a lot, proviron is a good alternative.

Since dropping the winny and adding in the dbol, my appetite has improved. I have to keep it in check though. I also increased dose from 15-20mg a day. And of course, I doubled my dose of test to 1000mg a week. So, now the pumps are freaking ridiculous! Tonight I did chest and arms, by the time I was done, I could not bend my arms whatsoever, veins were popping out like the ones in the scanner movies hell, my skin was stinging every time I did press downs from the pumps like the skin was gonna tear from being over stretched! I don't remember pumps this solid.

Might also have been small contribution from my liquid carb load the last 24 hours. I downed 5 qts of kool-aid which has 2.5 cups of sugar. Yes, I did that on purpose as it was a pure unadulterated carb load. Holy shit, my arms are now 18 inches up from 17.25 inches at the start of the cycle.

Absolutely loving this shit. With the exception of the masteron/HCG everything is from Z.

Just got two cortisone shots in my left elbow, inner and outer/back of elbow. Everything checked out good, so the conclusion is tendinitis. So hopefully this will cure it. The other option is surgery to scrape the tendons clean. Yuk! Can't lift till Friday.

Last edited:
Im gonna drop Tren for last three weeks. Im thinking it is cause of my being exhausted and jacked up stomach. Seems like within two days of injection of Tren e I start feeling like crap so I am gonna take this time to elliminate it and see if I remain normal thru out week. Been like clockwork I start feeling shitty within two days of shot.

Numbing medicine wearing off from cortisone shots I can tell he drilled the problem areas perfectly! OUCH!

Well, I have been on it for close to 9 weeks now and I need to determine whether or not it is the cause the crap feeling.

Well, I skipped the tren e shot last night, and continued with my eq/masteron shot as usual. I also started up with the winny again at 50mg/ed for the remainder of the cycle as I have determined that it is not the cause of any issues (sleepiness, loss of appetite, nausea, etc) So far after a week since my last tren shot, I am feeling pretty good. The first 3 days after the shot, I felt like crap as usual. If I am still feeling good, not lethargic etc by Sunday, then all is good and the tren e is the culpret. It may be an outstanding steroid, but if it prevents you from lifting/eating properly as well as sleeping, then what is the point? It will not yield the results you are looking for and could actually set you back in your quest.

My cortisone shots appear to be working! Hopefully with proper training to strengthen that area I won't have that problem any more.

Top Bottom