Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My blog sponsored by elite-bodiez.com

Your welcome. I did a mass cycle and went from 217 to 254 in 4 months. OMG that was brutal, my strength was insane. All I did was eat, lift and sleep. It was way too big for me. I plan on doing a second hard core cutting cycle starting in March next year, maybe April, depends on anti gyno regimen starting in January.

Your welcome. I did a mass cycle and went from 217 to 254 in 4 months. OMG that was brutal, my strength was insane. All I did was eat, lift and sleep. It was way too big for me. I plan on doing a second hard core cutting cycle starting in March next year, maybe April, depends on anti gyno regimen starting in January.

My oh my do I miss cycling and being invincible in and out of the gym. I truly wish there was some type of regimen or protocol that would allow for ongoing usage without increased side-effects and risky outcomes regarding endogenous hormone production. However, I am still a believer in the fact 20 weeks is the absolute maximum threshold for duration.

My goal, as obscure as it might sound since 'weight' is so relative and subjective (regarding fat-mass to lean-mass) is to achieve 250 pound with clearly defined abdominal detail.

That would be nice! I believe hgh is the year round product to stay on to keep the lean muscular look in between cycles.

Your gram for the whole week all at once... interesting. Have you enjoyed a body recomp and massive strength gains while on this cycle? Can you make some sort of bullet point list of ad/disadvantages from the past three months you've experienced?

best way to use sust. this is exactly how it was intended to be use.

Another point, didn't expect this, but when I started taking the dbol at 15mg a day, my energy level went up, as well as my mood when approaching the gym. Ever since adding in the tren those two items really tanked. I just pushed myself through using 5 hour energy.

I also noticed that lately when I take my eca, it has the effect of making me tired, I used to feel a good rush of energy, but now, it just has the opposite effect. I don't take it for energy, that was just a decent side effect, but now it just wipes me out. Real weird.

Two days after 1000mg shot of sust and no pain at all!

What I hate the most is getting constipated. You would think with over 200 gms of fat a day and lot's of water, that wouldn't be an issue. I even take fiber daily. It really sucks cause it cramps you up and then it hurts like hell shitting out the little deer turds...on top of that, because your utilizing practically every nutrient in the food you eat, and it isn't a huge volume to begin with, you only drop a deuce every 3 or 4 days which makes it even worse.

Chest day at gym was good, nice pump, felt strong, etc. tonight is my eq/tren/mast shot. woo hoo.

Today I decided to up my masteron from 400mg/week to 600mg a week. My whole cycle can now be done in 4 injections. 2 on Mondays and 2 on Fridays. I am very interested in how the last 4 weeks will turn out. I will reiterate that the hardest part of this cycle is the ckd diet however; this weekend I am going to add coconut oil to the menu and see how that does. The hardest thing is being utterly exhausted by 4pm when I have only been up since 7am. Also, it is quite a pain trying to sleep. I never feel like I completely fall asleep. I think that is from the tren as I notice it the most the night of the tren shot and then it tapers off till the next shot. It could be the masteron, but I am pretty sure it isn't.

Another point, didn't expect this, but when I started taking the dbol at 15mg a day, my energy level went up, as well as my mood when approaching the gym. Ever since adding in the tren those two items really tanked. I just pushed myself through using 5 hour energy.

I also noticed that lately when I take my eca, it has the effect of making me tired, I used to feel a good rush of energy, but now, it just has the opposite effect. I don't take it for energy, that was just a decent side effect, but now it just wipes me out. Real weird.

Two days after 1000mg shot of sust and no pain at all!

Awesome, I'm very glad to hear this... an often reported effect of dbol, as it does offer mood elevation - enjoy the ride! How are you liking Masteron specifically? I have always wanted to run it pre-contest.

So far I like it. I couldn't point to one specific effect, but the combination of supplements I am using seem to be working quite well.

Top Bottom