Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my before pics - finially

Little Rage

well since my 1st cycle should be happening soon and i finially got my camera back

5'11''
guessing my body fat % is about 12

be gentle

yes i have small legs b/c i have a bad back and can't really do squats. but i hope with AS i can really strengthen my back and build my legs up.

The tan looks great on those legs!! And is there a pool in your diningroom, it looks like your about to do a dive in pic 1. lol Just busting your balls. Good luck bro! What type of AS are you going to use?

deca (300mg) - 12wks
omnadren (500mg) - 12wks
dbol - 30mg ed - 5 or 6 wks
nolvadex - 10mg ed - 12 wks
proviron - 25mg ed - 12wks
clomid - 3wk post cycle

screw that for first cycle i would start light first my first cycle be starting soon 5'10 185 i'll be doing winny and anavar for my 1st

hell no.... I've been lifting very intense for 2 yrs now and I'm not gonna get any bigger than what i am now - so i'm at my max. So I want to get big so i'm loading up. Fuck going small - Go big or go home :p

Lilrage how old are you? You are not at your max potential after 2 years of training by no means. But if you have decided to take a cycle all the best to ya. Just be careful and fully examine things out. Peace!!

Top Bottom