Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My before cycle pics... what u guys think?

YOU'RE GONNA BE STACKED AFTER YOUR FIRST "REAL" CYCLE, BRO. YOU HAVE A GOOD BASE. JUST DON'T TRY AND GAIN TOO FAST LIKE I DID AND GET TOO FAT :) LOOKING GOOD, BRO. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE AFTER PICS.

Hey Bro looking good. I don't think you are at 10% closer to 8%. I was at 6% last summer and at one point at 5% look at my profile, pics are on my homepage, the me1 pic is 6% and me2 is 5%. It is difficult to get a accurate reading, where I live now I have to have it done the old fashioned way(skin folds) had it done a few weeks ago and the guy said I was 6% I told him bullshit I know what I look like at 6% I am closer to 8 or 9, but I am also 34 pounds heavier that last summer. Just keep up the good work man.

Hey drum n bass, don't get me wrong I'm not against tattoos, I have a full arm tattoo myself and then some (sorry no letters ;) )

And yeah, sure I post some pics (showing my face) as soon as I get my hands on a camera.

you still never answered, how much did you gain off the 8 week sus cycle? thanks.

Top Bottom