Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my arsenal of tri exercises...

cal

High End Bro
Platinum
ok.
give me some input on this.

i have dropped barbell extensions and paul dicks presses for now. just makes my elbows a bit too tender, even with good form.

for some reason i dont really feel the elbows out extensions. felt awkward and like my tris could have gotten more work from a different lift.

i have the WSB bench secrets vid coming, so hopefully this form will be cleared up.

heres the list:

close grips, reverse grip bench (i know most dont seem to like, but i like it), lying db extensions (usually flat), lying db extension on floor, pushdowns, JM press, and sometimes dips (though rarely). any other lifts or variations i could use?

im trying to really rotate them around when i feel stale.

CAL

If you droped the barbell extentions becaause they hurt to much then watch out for db , they are what shot my tendons and now i can't even do them anymore.

Don't forget Tate presses. Done on a flat bench starting at a position of dumbbell press. Keep the elbows out to the side and bring the dumbbell to your chest. Just an extension with the elbows out to the side.

Overthehead tri extensions either seated or standing, try and stay away from pushdowns I believe THE MANN can vouch for this one that after a period of time doing them they seem to decrease your bench and when I stopped doing them my bench went up and I believe THE MANN's did too, skull crushers with a bar or DB, cali presses are good but around every week 7&8 not to be done too often.

Don't forget partial pin presses, dbell extensions behind the neck with a dbell or barbell, board presses, anything close grip....etc...

B True

you can add mini bands to all your triceps exercises. these will take them to a new dimension. dont use the mini bands every time.

i disagree about saying:

xxx gives elbows pains... do yyy instead

everyone has an exercise or two which may aggravate an injury. that does not mean someone else wont get benefit from it. if you start getting elbow pains you could lighten the load, practice better form, etc.... in this sport, some pain just comes and goes.

/irish

Top Bottom