Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my arse is killing me!

*The_West*

no, its not what you're thinking. pick3 did not fly to england for the night and have his wicked way with me.
i haven't been able to train legs for 10 weeks, yesterday was my first proper leg day in a long time. i managed to maintain most of my other lifts while off my legs, quite amazingly, seeing as i was losing a bit of weight (but staying at the same leanness, so it must have been muscle) but dammit, my squat has suffered. i tried some calf raises at the end, but my ankle just wasnt having any of it, gave up midway into the second set.
but its all looking good, its getting stronger by the day. should be ready for full on beast mode by late spring/early summer.

Yes you have to be careful around the minge these days.... It can leave your bell looking quite mingin a few days afterwards!!!!

this is not the first time one of my threads has gone from weight training to sexually transmitted infections.

West,

if u mean you are sore today after squaltting, incorporate some L-Glutamine into your PWO shake and before bed. I guaruntee that suff will stop the stiffness the next day

Top Bottom