Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my arse is killing me!

nice one cobra, i will have to try that. i use bcaa's p/w, but never tried glutamine. i never used to really suffer from aches and pains the day after, i think the fact i haven't done it for 10 weeks plays a part!

West me too! I did legs on Monday too. My legs are so freaking soar still today it's hard to stand up. Good thing the shitter is bolted to the floor because I do a crash landing the last 6-8"!
I read where the best way to get the glutes is to have your feet 200% of your hips, that gives you the most effective glute WO!

West me too! I did legs on Monday too. My legs are so freaking soar still today it's hard to stand up. Good thing the shitter is bolted to the floor because I do a crash landing the last 6-8"!
I read where the best way to get the glutes is to have your feet 200% of your hips, that gives you the most effective glute WO!

ditto on the crash landing lolololol. putting my socks on was a pain in the arse, too (literally)
do you mean have your feet twice as wide as your hips? because i dont think i go that wide, i normally use a fairly narrow stance.
my glutes never used to take a bashing like this (or maybe they did, just didnt feel as sore after) before i had to take time out, my quads and hams felt it the most.

Top Bottom