Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My arms just don't grow

cadenSC

has anyone out there had a similar problem as I do. Even though if I'm on cycle I still can't grow my biceps and they are tiny. The rest of my body grows fine, on my legs look really big and my chest is wide no problems there. Someone told me I should lift my biceps super heavy versus doing High Reps what do you think

you need to do hit training on your arms daily and they will grow at least 3-5 sets per day with super sets and drop sets

has anyone out there had a similar problem as I do. Even though if I'm on cycle I still can't grow my biceps and they are tiny. The rest of my body grows fine, on my legs look really big and my chest is wide no problems there. Someone told me I should lift my biceps super heavy versus doing High Reps what do you think

Do the opposite of what you're doing right now.

Honestly I think I have this covered. 99% of your average gym users, inc myself all too often, do the same damn thing and hope for shit to happen. One very easy trick a coach (more so when you swap coaches) do is get you to change shit up.

So if, for example and like me, you're a big fan of lowish volume then high volume WILL stimulate changes.

Another point is you'll see members say stuff like 'I'm training really hard' (aka 'killing it'). Most of the time they aren't. Getting a nice pump or feeling a burn while half high on a preworkout is NOT killing it. How do I know... cos they aren't making it happen.

Then there's the lack of food vs lots more PEDs thing. Don't kill it and then not eat enough to grow.

Finally, as Stevesmi has said, go big on the compounds vs pissing around with concentration curls etc. Bench big, press big, pull big and you'll be big. Rep out on some fancy curls and neglect triceps and you'll still be waiting.

Top Bottom