Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My arms feel unbalanced!!!

Hey guys I have this big problem in the gym...it's been bothering me for the last 2 or 3 months

Whenever I do any excercises that involve my arms such as any type of curls, seated rows, lat pull downs, etc., I always feel like my right arm is doing more than my left arm. And when I look in the mirror, my right arm is always a bit lower/higher/to the right/to the left of my left arm. This really discourages me because I just think "god damnit this excercise sucks" and I go on to the next one.

Is this normal? Is it normal to feel like the balance is different, or is there something I should be doing to ensure optimal motion...?

happens with me too, i think one side of your body is stronger than the other for many people. as you get bigger though it becomes less noticable :)

I have always heard that they will balance out in the long run. As for me, my right arm is much bigger than my left. My legs and everything else are pretty balanced though. It does suck though because of the cosmetic difference. I try to do more stuff around the house with my left arm/hand though.

i just say fockit and try my hardest to keep them even while moving the weights but stopped stressing about the cosmetic differences long ago

Start using dumbbells for lifts. The stronger side won't be able to help out the weaker side & they'll balance out a lot quicker.

Top Bottom