Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My arms beg for your help!

Yep, gotta work those legs. I dont understand why people dont like doing legs, they are like the biggest muscles in the body. The body is "programmed" to grow proportionately so when the legs grow the arms will also grow. Also try changing your arm work out, here's mine

straight barbell curl
lying down isolation
standing isolation
hammer curls

that is really all i do right now and my arms have shown improvement i think. how long you been working out?

blood-drinker,

you're right ... when you workout your upper body part, it won't make your legs grow....

but when you do basic leg exercise ... like the Squat ... it will put mass on your upper body ... back, arms, even stronger abs and shoulders. try putting 300 lbs. of weight on your upperback/shoulders and do the squat .... you're upper body will feel the rush ... :splat:

The secret to big arms, by Guy Grundy

Hey Manipul84,

I feel your pain, we have all been there at some stage. The secret to big arms is this, do not train them so hard or with heavy weight, the thing with arms is they are used a great deal when you train chest & shoulders (any pushing movement) & back Biceps (pulling movement) when you train these bodyparts you are generally doing heavy weights with low reps, the arms are a small muscle group & you are hammering them with all this indirect work, then you hit them again when you do your actual arm w/o, So your arm w/o should be done with lighter weights & higher reps with minimal rest, arms are used all the time in all your activity so they recover a lot quicker between sets than other bodyparts, so I train them together & do 1 set for tri's & then 1 set for Bi & go back & forth, this also gets a huge amount of blood into the arms so stretching them is a great idea as you are able to loosen the fasica that surrounds the muscle. I have done this my self the last 2 years, my arms where considered weak 2 years ago, now they are over 20 1/2 in contest condition. There is a lot more I could go into, but my hands are sore & my head is hurting from thinking so hard. Learn from others mistakes, namely mine as I have made every single one possible.
Guy

Top Bottom