Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My $50 bench-press bet....Can I win it?

Rico

I am currently benching 250 but I bet a buddy 50 bucks that I would have 325 up by August. The key here is that I am about to start a cycle of Sust at 500mg/week for 10 weeks.
What are my chances of adding 75 pounds to my bench with this cycle? It is only my second cycle...my first was Deca/Dbol but not a great one, so I figure this is my first "real" cycle.

Rico

I have no idea, but don't fuck up your rotator cuff, ain't worth 50 bucks bro...

Sorry bro, I've been in the lifting business for over 10yrs...not a chance.....maybe only up to about 275-290 tops!!!!!!!! in that amount of time on that cycle!!!:(
And I'd say 500/week of sust only for 10weeks is not a "real" cycle....

Last edited:
I'd say that most likely you won't be able to but it is possible. What are your stats? I went up 45 lbs. from late Oct. to Jan.1 naturally, but I've got a good size build. Just be real carefull w/ that rotator cuff, make sure you always warm up good before going heavy.

With the right gear (halo with something else), it's possible. I wouldn't do it for $50 though.

Sounds like a relatively weak cycle -- and I'm pretty moderate. You might be able to change your benching technique to more of a powerlifting style -- extreme arch, tuck the shoulders blades back and into the bench, lift below the nipples, hold your breath except for the top, feet firmly planted and legs slightly above parallel -- utilize a liftoff. Does your buddy know what a bench shirt is?

Nonthing is impossible... But you should be more realistic when you make a challenge, goals,ect... Like others said above, don't blow out your rotator cup, or tear a muscle, trying to win 50$. I will not say its impossible, b/c that word doesn't exist in my vocabulary, but then again i'm not you, so it might exist in yours. BE SMART USE YOUR HEAD!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom