Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My $50 bench-press bet....Can I win it?

I added 50lbs to my bench naturally in 6 months (300-350).

You can do 75 on gear no problem.

-Stew

It is possable but that is a lot of weight in a short time. Add some Fina in there and it couldent hurt :cool: Best of luck!

M18

Go to http://www.musclemedia.com and look at that program that says increase 50 pounds on bench in 7 weeks.
I know, I know...its Bill Phillips, but I went through this routine not too long ago and raised my bench about 25 in 6 weeks. Give it a try dude. But, like everyone said, be careful.

I did a 500mg/wk sust...30mg/day d-bol cycle..Week 1 I was benching 275 lbs for one...week 6 315lbs for 3 and 325lbs for one....just to give ya an idea...but 75lbs is an awful lot...Good Luck....be safe!!;)

Suspension said:
on his cycle though, there is no way...

MAYBE..if he stacked winny/fina with that

I think some of you guys give more credit to gear than you should...Diet is more important in my opinion.

Here's the way I see it:

A proper diet by itself works.

A proper diet with gear works 10X better than a proper diet with no gear.

A shitty diet with lots of gear works about as good as a proper diet with no gear.

ok get this, i did a real real real light test cycle threw in 2 weeks of winny at the end, right before the winny i could maybe but up 245 once. 2 weeks after the winny(must of kicked the test up a notch) i was(am) hittin 300 for one, its not impossible, it really is all in the mind, if you think you can do it then do it.

If i was you i would make sure you warm up real well on bench day and shoulder day then do set's of (3) with as much as you can handle. Also after that same work out go to smith machine set the safety pins about 5inches off chest and do half reps, you can load the bar up with real big weight you will get the feel of heaver weight with out getting stuck, just do singles with this. While you are on the good stuff push your self and dont let anyone discourage you set your goals and go get it. Good luck.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

I wouldn't say it's impossible, although more unlikely if your only motivation for training is to get paid 50 bucks in 3 months... I've gained 50lbs on bench in an 8 week cycle of Primo though, so who knows... Good Luck!:p

-Falcon- said:
Sorry bro, I've been in the lifting business for over 10yrs...not a chance.....maybe only up to about 275-290 tops!!!!!!!! in that amount of time on that cycle!!!:(
And I'd say 500/week of sust only for 10weeks is not a "real" cycle....

your wrong as hell

my first cycle with sustanon; my bench went up 100lbs. from 225 to 325 in 8 weeks. everyones different. the strange thing is, i didnt gain much size at all.

Top Bottom