Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscular imbalance

gudoflobenn44

[FONT=&quot]Guys, I have a serious issue.....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my calves are very developed and large, but my tibialis anterior is lacking... whenever I run for a prolonged period of time, they PUMP up like you'd never imagine..... this severely limits my long distance running... I talked to the trainer and she told me to stretch them out and they feel really good. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now, she also told me that I had a muscular imbalance and that I need to work on bringing the front calves up to par with the gastronemius.... any suggestions? P.S. not to brag, but my calves measure 21 inches.... could the overall size of my calves have an impact on the muscular imbalance?[/FONT]

personal trainers and physical therapists always use the 'muscle imbalance card'. that is what they are trained on in school because this type of medicine is designed for old people and not for weight lifters

now i'm not saying it is wrong here, but i am just saying that it isn't the reason for the pumps. my suggestion? run taurine and take a look at your electrolyte imbalance

Top Bottom