Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscular Endurance Phase, Help Needed!

HoneyBadger50

Alright usually on this phase I focus on a 5x10 layout but I'm thinking of something different. I would like to have incredible intensity with this phase so I come out with increased muscular endurance. I hope you guys can help me out.

Upper Body:
10xfailure 225 bench
5xfailure cable flys
5xfailure seated military press
5xfailure front plate raises
5xfailure tricep pulldowns
5xfailure tricep kickbacks
5xfailure barbell curls
5xfailure seated barbell curls
5xfailure lat pull down

Lower body:
10xfailure 315 squat
5xfailure Bulgarian split squat
5xfailure dead lift
5xfailure straight leg deads
5xfailure glute and hams
5xfailure calf raises

Core:

(Footnote- ladders are doing 5 reps at one weight and upon completion of set advancing in weight until failure)

5 rep clean ladder
5 rep snatch ladder
10xexaustion kettle bell swings
10xexhaustion planks
10xfailure Turkish get ups
10xexhaustion Russian twists
10xfailure crunches
10xfailure reverse crunches
10xexhaustion kettlebell windmills
10 minutes of relaxed yoga and stretching.

I tried this layout before at 13 years old, but two years ago my body wasn't strong enough and I wasn't experienced or motivated enough to finish it out so I quit after a week, but I feel fully capable of doing this now.

Nice to be fifteen, huh?

Very intense layout. I personally stick with any given phase for 10-12 weeks, but it looks like you are doing your homework on these designs. Have you checked out the book I recomended? Did you get up to your target calorie intake?

Remember, enjoy the struggle.

Nice to be fifteen, huh?

Very intense layout. I personally stick with any given phase for 10-12 weeks, but it looks like you are doing your homework on these designs. Have you checked out the book I recomended? Did you get up to your target calorie intake?

Remember, enjoy the struggle.

I actually have looked at it, I think it has some valuable information, and yes, I hit a growth spurt really quick and took in about 6000 calories.

Top Bottom