Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

musclenow program price

Emanuel!

this program cost 237$ to purchase, for those who are familiar with the program do you think it's worth, or I might be better off hiring a personal trainer for that type of money?

a lot of these cookie cutter programs are complete wastes of money. they give everyone the same thing and the reality is that is the last thing you want to spend money on.

you should find someone who works 1 on 1 with you to tailor the program that you can stick to and that fits what your goals are .. and they should also change things up because not everything is going to work

I agree 100% with Steve. Just think about it logically. When you spend the $237 they are going to send you a bunch of PDFs that they send to every person who pays the money.

Let's say person A is a 40 year old business man with a huge beer belly who is trying to loose weight. Let's say person B is a skinny 18 year old guy trying to put on some muscle. Should they follow the same workout program? Of course not.

$237 is a fair bit of money. That money would much better be spent on a coach who will create you a training program based on your individual body, goals, age etc.

I would never pay for a program like that. There is nothing wrong with following a program you find online for free as long as it fits your goals. The other option would be to hire a personal trainer or coach but do your homework because so many of them are terrible.

Top Bottom