Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle stretching for muscle growth

OutOfSkool

Does muscle stretching after working out help musclegrowth? My coach told me once that you need to be flexible to makemuscles grow, and if you are not flexible, muscles grow slower. Howplausible is that?

Stretching provides a huge hypertrophy stimulus to your muscles that is very different from traditional weight lifting.

Your muscles are basically elastics. The longer you can stretch a muscle, the harder you can contract it.

Stretching is very important. It will help increase the size of your muscles and prevent injury. It's best to stretch after training when your muscles are warm and full of blood.

One aspect over looked is fascia stretching over muscle stretching. John Parillo did a book on it. The fascia is the membrane or sac around the muscle fibres. If you've ever seen a lump of meat that's not been got at by a butcher it's the translucent (you can see through it) skin.

There's an aspect to the pump products that suggests the pump inflates the sac so as to allow growth. Hence, for those of you who wanna grow, a pump is important. Stretching is, of course, a good idea just for maintaining flexibility.

The most important thing with stretching is that you are helping to prevent injury. It may help muscle growth but I cant imagine it being anything significant.

It is too bad you don't see guys stretching more. it is great for flexibility and as you get older it becomes more important.

Stretching is definitely a good thing to do, no matter from what side you look at it. It will help grow muscle, will prevent injury, and will make your more agile. All in all, there is nothing bad about stretching, as long as you do it right.

Top Bottom