Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle soreness remidy

Eat real clean lots of protien and veggies and not alot of cardio because I'm on a bulking cycle.

You think upping cardio may help?
And how much cardio would you recomend?

Recovery after a workout protien shake and a high protien meal. And protien shake before bed.
I'm consuming 190-210 grams of protien aday.

Let's face it.. if you train really hard you can't not be sore. BUT, where does your glutamine & amino supplementation come in?

well id say if it doesnt hurt (ina good way) your not workin out hard enough. im sore as fuck right now. makes work fun some days. i know real food protein is huge for me. i didnt eat meat for 4 days cuz my gf didnt grocery shop and after one workout and ,uay thai class i had to take time off it was too much without proper diet. are your 200 grams of protein moreso shakes or qualtiy foods? also it sucks u cant do cardio, even a light one, that helps me alot too. i work out 5x5 with cadrio in between. get the blood flowin to get those nutrients to where they need to be.

More protien from chicken and beef and Im pretty sure it's not that I'm not working out hard enough I blast whatever muscles in working out and drink plenty of fluid maybe it's lack of rest with a new born Its hard to get 8 hours of quality sleep

Rest is a huge part of recovery. I would also suggest an extra amino & glutamine supplement and not just solely rely on the protein shakes.

Top Bottom