Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle soreness remidy

sleep more. lifters need more sleep then the avg adult who needs 7-8 hours. we need 8-10 hours.

also you can try massage and hot baths. but ultimately the best solution is gonna be splits.. I work out 6X per week and yes I have some soreness but because I have specific splits working muscle groups I can be sore in my legs and be able to do my upper body.. or be sore with my chest and be able to work my back. etc etc. so make sure you split up your workouts. work the same muscle groups every 4 days.. by then they soreness will be done.

and I dont know your situation but eventually you will want to use AAS to speed recovery once you are ready to take things to the next level.. AAS will increase RBC and speed up recovery

4-5 diff workouts pr body part
3-4 sets 4-10 reps each set I do the pyramid were I start higher reps lower weight and get down to lower reps higher weight.
Rest 1-1.5 between usually takes me an hour to hour and half to finish

Mon-chest&tri
Tues-back&bis
Wedn-cardio&abs
Thurs-legs
Fri-shoulders
Saturday-cardio&abs
Sunday-chest&tris

your splits look fine. I dont see why soreness is a problem.. you are working the same muscles every 6 days. if anything I would simplify it and go every 4 days.

this is my split

day 1: pushing muscles
day 2: pulling muscles
day 3: legs

mixing in cardio here and there AFTER my workouts. or light cardio before.. i do want to be fresh for my weight training.

THAT IS A TON OF VOLUME TO PROGRESS ON!!!! If you are trying to get stronger...that is not the direction that you want to go.

I'd say cut that volume in half at least, eat more, sleep more, foam/PVC roll daily, etc...

Funny you said that b fold that's what I done this morning at the gym cut my sets back and upped the weight
: )

Funny you said that b fold that's what I done this morning at the gym cut my sets back and upped the weight
: )

Possibly look to rotate volume and weight over a 4 week cycle.
Week 1: slightly heavier, lower volume
Week 2: Moderate everything
Week 3: lighter, higher volume
Week 4: Deload or repeat

I know that Dave Tate did this when he was cutting and looking to gain/maintain some size at the same time.

4-5 diff workouts pr body part
3-4 sets 4-10 reps each set I do the pyramid were I start higher reps lower weight and get down to lower reps higher weight.
Rest 1-1.5 between usually takes me an hour to hour and half to finish

Mon-chest&tri
Tues-back&bis
Wedn-cardio&abs
Thurs-legs
Fri-shoulders
Saturday-cardio&abs
Sunday-chest&tris

You do chest & tris 2 days in a row??? There's your problem...

Top Bottom