Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle soreness

hyasong

I worked out on Monday for the first time in a couple months and I know this happens when you dont do it for a while your muscles are sore for a couple days. For some reason its going to be 3 days now and I am struggling alot to move let alone work out. What do you guys think I should do ?

look i've been training sports, endurance, and weights for 25 years now almost nonstop

i have encountered soreness a million times and i have tried every trick in the book.

the absolute best way to slow down soreness is going to be SLEEP. if you get top quality DEEP SLEEP (most people do not get enough) then that will speed up soreness going away

soreness is caused by inflammation as your body is desperate to repair the damage you did to the muscles. it isn't from lactic acid or any of that other bro science guys parrot

and the best way NOT to get sore in the first place is go easy at first, jumping into a hard workout after months is going to make you sore. your body simply freaks out. that is why the lactic acid theory is so retarded..

things like massages and hot baths will make you feel better. and popping a painkiller will too, but that is not a wise idea as interfering with your bodies inflammatory reaction will only delay recovery

Top Bottom