Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle groups twice a week???

timber1976

High End Bro
Platinum
i want to do all the major muscle groups twice a week except for legs. pretty much upper body twice a week on a 5-6 day a week schedule. what is the best split? actually if someone can help me with a new workout plan that would be great!!! i am 31yrs, 5'10'', 200lbs, 13%bf, lifting 10yrs, will be "ON". goals are to look great, strength second. thank you

I hit every muscle twice a week as well, and abs 3 times, this is what I do bro.
Mon- chest abs tris
ties- shoulders traps forearms calves
wed- back bis legs abs
thurs- chest abs tris
fri- shoulders traps forearms calves abs
sat- back bis legs
are you using gear? And how long have you been training (really training not hitting the gym once a week)? Cuz this routine would be overtraining for alot of ppl, but it works fucking wonders for me. Hope I helped bro.

Why not total body three times a week. Everything will overlap. Three big compound lifts everyday and two or three iso lifts everyday. Start each workout with a leg exercise. Day one squat variation, day two DL variation, and day three a single leg lift variation. I don't get why more people train using a total body split? I seem to get great gains training like this, and I am hitting every muscle group three to four time per week.

Jumpmaster82 said:
I hit every muscle twice a week as well, and abs 3 times, this is what I do bro.
Mon- chest abs tris
ties- shoulders traps forearms calves
wed- back bis legs abs
thurs- chest abs tris
fri- shoulders traps forearms calves abs
sat- back bis legs
are you using gear? And how long have you been training (really training not hitting the gym once a week)? Cuz this routine would be overtraining for alot of ppl, but it works fucking wonders for me. Hope I helped bro.
thanks bro, and i will be on cycle soon. been lifting seriously for 10yrs. i have had alot of injuries. i am an ex-motocrosser and ex-mma fighter. i struggle with core lifts because i have a bad back now. cervical fusion 2 yrs ago and a bad disk in my lower back but it works. thanks for sharing your split.

alexl2 said:
Training your legs will make your whole body grow due to the release of growth hormone.
please listen once again, i cannot do any jerking lifts or squats because of injury . and i will be on cycle. thank you

A lot of upper body exercises put strain on your lower back,prolly more so than lower body except for squats. I also use a split similar to jumpmasters except i combine legs and shoulders one day,back and bis the next day,and chest and tris the third day, repeat...

jon1320 said:
What kind of injury is this that you are dealing with?
cervical fusion 2 yrs ago and a bad disk in lower back, can do most excersizes with no pain exept for squats and very heavy shrugs.

Top Bottom