Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle dysmorphia?

When I started training I leaned down first. I went down to around 175lbs, I'm 6'2". Yeah, I looked defined, but I was so skinny people were actually telling me I looked gross! Too skinny they said. Now 2 years later I'm 230lbs, at maybe 15% BF. I am scared shitless to cut, I don't wanna do it. It's never hard for me to lose weight ,but when I do I feel too small and scrawny. Another thing that recently developed is that when I walk into a room and there is some guy there who is more built than I am I get pissed off and have to walk out.

The Canadian Oak said:
Im just pissed at how i carry my muscle,im roughly 13% bf and im only 5'6 and 185,and i wont be happy until everything looks right,i imagine i will have to be about 200 or so before i look close to what i want

no you won't. once your that big you will want to be 220lbs. Thats what the post is all about, thats the name of the game.

X

Hi everyone!

Emmy award winning company Pie Town Productions is currently working on a documentary about individuals with Muscle Dysmorphia. Through this program, we are hoping to bring more awareness and understanding to this often misunderstood and misdiagnosed disorder.

We’re looking to interview Muscle Dysmorphia sufferers willing to share their story with us for this taping. Understandably, this can be a challenging request. Yet, we did learn, after taping a brief segment on
BDD, that participants found the experience to be therapeutic.

Compensation is available to those who participate in our project.

Anna
[email protected]

Kinda funny I have to agree with you guys....when I started the gym I weighed 170 pounds 5 years ago. I now weight 195 pounds naturally and have always thought 200 was gonna be my magic number. Now that I am around 200 I still feel small, its so bizarre. I dont let it bother me but it definately runs through my head occasionally. For examply when I look down at my arm at the part closest to my elbow it looks little to me, haha but to others they think im stupid for thinking that lol. I dunno, either way ill still be in the gym pushing weight.

Top Bottom