Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muay Thai

PathOfNames

Thought I'd be honest with everyone.

I work for a show called Champions of Champions Elite on G4TV. It features Muay Thai fighting. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it.

cocelite(dot)com

If you have heard of it, do you like it? Would you like to see more shows like it? Do you enjoy Muay Thai? Any feedback from you guys would be much appreciated.

To the mods - If you interpret this as spam, by all means delete it/ban me. I apologize if I'm causing trouble.

I work for a show called Champions of Champions Elite on G4TV. It features Muay Thai fighting. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it.

cocelite(dot)com

If you have heard of it, do you like it? Would you like to see more shows like it? Do you enjoy Muay Thai? Any feedback from you guys would be much appreciated.

To the mods - If you interpret this as spam, by all means delete it/ban me. I apologize if I'm causing trouble.

I'm from British Columbia and I have never heard of it, ive noticed in the past couple years thai boxing has become more and more popular in North America, but MMA is what really exploded. I would love to see more coverage on thai boxing in North America.

Thanks for your reply!

Well, if our show is a success, we'll have a new season with new fights featuring pro and local fighters.

We're also presenting the 2010 Kings Cup on PPV right now.

Thanks for your reply!

Well, if our show is a success, we'll have a new season with new fights featuring pro and local fighters.

We're also presenting the 2010 Kings Cup on PPV right now.

your company had the kings cup on ppv???? ahhhhhhh I was trying to find a stream the other day for it but came up with nothing. How could I order the events if I live in Canada?

We were only showing it on PPV and video on demand. It's going to be on all month actually. I don't think it will be airing in Canada :\

It will keep replaying for a while though, so maybe someone will rip it and stream it for you by then. I hope you get to see it. It was a pretty good fight.

The season finale of our show is coming up too. We're going to be playing the Spong vs "Carnage" Corbett fight, complete with all the nuttiness that occured after it. I wish you could see that too. Man, we're really holding out on you guys huh? Do you get G4TV up there?

I love it, but would also like to see more burmese boxing / lethwei (similar style, different rules). Muay Thai is definitely a trendy style in the USA right now, I'm sure a lot of people would love to see more of it.

We were only showing it on PPV and video on demand. It's going to be on all month actually. I don't think it will be airing in Canada :\

It will keep replaying for a while though, so maybe someone will rip it and stream it for you by then. I hope you get to see it. It was a pretty good fight.

The season finale of our show is coming up too. We're going to be playing the Spong vs "Carnage" Corbett fight, complete with all the nuttiness that occured after it. I wish you could see that too. Man, we're really holding out on you guys huh? Do you get G4TV up there?

We dont get ANYTHING over here =(, the closest I get to thaiboxing is K-1 which is just embarrasing. Nothing against k-1 I enjoy watching that too but its not thai boxing. Is your company ever considering broadcasting its shows in Canada? the martial arts scene is getting bigger and bigger but its mostly MMA thats growing, but im sure if there was enough exposure thai boxing would be huge too. Worldwide its definitley a lot bigger but the sport is lacking in North America.

If the show is a success we probably will. Can't say for sure though. I certainly hope so. It'd help if we had our episodes up online. We keep begging the higherups to do that.

cocelite(dot)com

I have not seen it but will certainly check it out.
I am a huge fan of muay thai.

Top Bottom