Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mtv strongman now in met/rx strongman???

mustang_00

espn was showing the 07 worlds strongest man comp. I noticed that dude (kevin nee) is now competiting in it. Does anyone have stats on him??? compared to the mtv show he did it looks like he packed on a assload of muscle!!!

Last I knew he was up to 275-280. Unfortuneately he tore a bicep and is currently recovering.

Cheers,
Scotsman

damn i didn't know that... Did he pull it during the bus pull??? the show focused more on the strongman vets it showed a few second clips of nee every now and then but before i changed channels he was 2nd to last place and he didn't complete most of the challenges.

mustang_00 said:
damn i didn't know that... Did he pull it during the bus pull??? the show focused more on the strongman vets it showed a few second clips of nee every now and then but before i changed channels he was 2nd to last place and he didn't complete most of the challenges.

That MTV show is from a year or two ago. I'm not sure what event he tore it on or if it was in training.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom