Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity

sunday... 12/26/10
warmup 45x10, 135x7, 225x5, 275x1, 315x1
squats 10x3x360
made it through somewhat easier than some of my other sessions... focused really well on pushing out knees/opening up the crotch... seems like it may have helped... got really good depth on some... made at least parallel on all...

i will do monday's routine as usual tomorrow to catch me up... the gym will be open over the new year's holidays, so i will not have any more issues missing workouts...
lower back felt good during and after workout... im thinking friday's severe back pump was a product of doing deads and squats together and only getting one day of rest... im considering ditching the 3in. platform on my speed pulls (which was extra anyways) because it puts more on my lower back... i can set them up better, more upright and get my hips lower if i pull from normal height...

i felt very fucking strong tonight... im pretty confident in some pretty big increases in my max... weighed in 160, post-sauna...

monday... 12/27/10
squats
warmup 8x45, 5x135, 3x225x, 1x275
work 4x9x310
hard on my cardio, and definately harder on my legs... felt a bit nautious after 3rd set... took long rest, but completed...
this workout was meant to be done after a rest day, but i had to catch up, so im sure that is why it was so hard... also didnt get much to eat before lifting...

bench press
warmup 7x45, 3x95, 3x135
work 2x8x165 not too hard
CGBP
2x8x145 not too bad, some elbow pain, its been developing from holding the squat bar on my back i believe...
incline
2x8x135 made all lifts
this is the 3rd week bench routine and i am happy to say i completed it as planned, this is the first bench routine (besides light day) that i have made 100%...
wendsday should be fun :evil:

Moya...you're an animal! :) I've learned a lot from your log and I'm impressed with how hard you work!

Merry Christmas to you and all the best to you and your family in the new year. I'll be watching ya!!

Moya...you're an animal! :) I've learned a lot from your log and I'm impressed with how hard you work!

Merry Christmas to you and all the best to you and your family in the new year. I'll be watching ya!!

thank you, Merry Christmas...

i went back to work sunday from my 9 day vacation... sunday wasnt too bad... last night though, we were really busy and i was on my legs over 12hrs, lifting a lot... they are swole and sore now... im trying to get in a lot of calories today so i can recover for tomorrows workout... try and get in a little nap before work, but the kids are still on winter break...

wendsday... 12/29/10
deadlifts
warmup 5x135, 3x225, 2x315, 1x405
work, used belt for first time on deadlift cycle
1x2x465... somewhat challenging... could do this for sets of 3 before, im guessing the squats are taking their toll...
speed pulls
6x3x380 good bar speed, fairly easy...

squats
warmup 3x135, 2x225, 1x315
work 5x7x330
great depth, maybe one or two reps total slightly high, some deep ones on the last set... my legs hurt! and we are busy at work... believe it or not this wasnt the hardest squat workout ive done on this cycle... im going to just murder a big PR next week...

saturday... 1/1/11
squats
warmup 10x45, 5x135, 5x225, 2x275, 2x315
work
10x3x370 very difficult...
got smashed for new years last night... had to fight through the first few sets... gained momentum throughout the workout and got better depth by the end...

extra credit
grip work
static holds
225 10sec
315 10sec
405 10sec
455 8sec
495 5sec
515 tore callous...

bent over rows
6x135, 3x185, 3x225
db pullovers
8x95 not hard
8x100 hard
1x110 im done...

FINISHED 3 WEEK 1st PHASE OF SMOLOV!!! missed NO reps... cant wait to test my max next week...

Top Bottom