Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity

friday... 12/17/10
light bench
warmup 45x8, 95x8
work 2x10x135 easy, good bar speed

squats
warmup 135x7, 225x3, 275x1
work 7x5x320
first set felt stiff, not as strong as next few sets either, probably needed more warmup, but was in hurry, driving to LA as soon as i finish typing this...
by last set i was tired, but have more in me, next workout tomorrow will be interesting...

weighted dips
2x10x45 not too hard

GRIP WORK
reverse curls/wrist curls sup. set
45x10, 45x20
65x5, 65x10

hammer curls
30x10 each alternating

weighed 156 after 20 min sauna

my diet is pretty junked up right now... getting in my minimum protein for maintenance and a lot of extra carbs and fat... abs have been fading a bit since my cycle ended 5 weeks ago... im honestly not too concerned about it at the moment and am enjoying eating cookies and pies, most of which are homemade so not as bad as the junk made on an assembly line with tons of preservatives...
probably averaging about 3500 calories, during the work week my meals have been healthier and more planned out, chicken, yams, veggies etc...
the weekend anything goes right now...

im on vacation from work until the day after christmas, so my diet may not be back to normal until then, but i will be enjoying life and have plenty of fuel for lifting...

after the loading phase (first few weeks of smolov) of smolov, during the week where you do box jumps and shit and dont squat, i will probably do the assistance work for the coan deadlift routine...
that and box jumps and pistol squats on a half ball :evil:

friday... 12/17/10
light bench
warmup 45x8, 95x8
work 2x10x135 easy, good bar speed

squats
warmup 135x7, 225x3, 275x1
work 7x5x320
first set felt stiff, not as strong as next few sets either, probably needed more warmup, but was in hurry, driving to LA as soon as i finish typing this...
by last set i was tired, but have more in me, next workout tomorrow will be interesting...

weighted dips
2x10x45 not too hard

GRIP WORK
reverse curls/wrist curls sup. set
45x10, 45x20
65x5, 65x10

hammer curls
30x10 each alternating

weighed 156 after 20 min sauna
Looks like an intereting program man. May look into this at some point.

Last edited:
Awesome bro I've always wondered what your training was like. Good luck running all 3 programs at once, Im interested to see how it turns out.

saturday... 12/18/10
happy birthday to my wife!
logging in from LA, nice to visit my old gym, LA fitness in La Verne...

squats
warmup 135x7, 225x5, 275x3, 315x1
work 10x3x340... these were not easy, i could have probably squeezed out a few more sets, so its nice to know i have more in me for the weeks to come...
streatched out really good in the dry sauna afterwards... my legs are already pretty sore...

Awesome bro I've always wondered what your training was like. Good luck running all 3 programs at once, Im interested to see how it turns out.
honestly, ive never done programs like this... my old training went pretty much by just how i felt... im thinking i will do better with this...
my workouts used to be close to 2hrs, now they are barely 1hr...
my old workouts were lots of singles, too much assistance work... the squats now are more, but im deadlifting a lot less of a workload now...

monday... 12/20/10
week 2
squats
4x9x300 harder on my cardio than muscles...

bench
2x10x160 solid
cgbp
2x10x140 challenging
incline
1x10x130 hard
1x8x130 failed-
almost completed bench workout, big improvement over last week though... for now i will continue, unless i start to miss more reps... bench is my weak lift so this is an acceptable workout...

GRIP WORK
static holds, mixed grip
315 10sec
405 10sec
455 7sec
2x495 2x5sec

reverse curl
15x45 straight bar

yes... i added in that grip work because before my grip was limiting my deads... as i ramp those up later, my grip will have hopefully caught up, or exceeded what is required...
i do not feel worn out or tired- after saturday i did drink with my brother who just got back from switzerland... the next day i felt fine... i am looking forward to some big PR's and smashing these weights...

Top Bottom