Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mountain back routines

dienon

Looking to build a huge mountain back like I see online some guys doing that whole pic in the mirror thing and snapping a picture for facebook and getting chicks. I want to be THAT guy too. So how do I grow my back big? Looking for pointers. I am 6’2” 142 pounds. Totally new to lifting a total virgin so give me pointers

You will need to eat large amounts of food for years while lifting heavy in form. Keep your focus on overall physique with an accent on legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dead lifts, pull ups and lat pull downs are best to build a big back.

Keep it super simple right now. Focus on a 5x5 training program where you can learn to perform all the compound lifts correctly. There are some great exercises in there you will do for back. Deadlifts and rows to name a couple. And then just eat. You are likely very skinny based on your stats and will have to learn to put food into you.

Looking to build a huge mountain back like I see online some guys doing that whole pic in the mirror thing and snapping a picture for facebook and getting chicks. I want to be THAT guy too. So how do I grow my back big? Looking for pointers. I am 6’2” 142 pounds. Totally new to lifting a total virgin so give me pointers

If you are new to lifting then pretty much anything you do with weights will have some beneficial effects.

If you really want to develop your muscles and grow big then you have to go hard. What I mean is taking every set to failure concentrating on pushing out hard the last 2-4 reps. Those last 2-4 reps you have to be in real pain and push through it, that is where the real growth happens.

Top Bottom