Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

motivation?

BigCbear

alright so i woke up today and to say i was tired was a understatment, i was beat. sore muscle didnt bother me it was the complete lack of energy. A combination of working construction part time and going to the gym 5 days a week has takin a tole. today when i was working i thought over and over to myslef maybe i should take today off. so as launch came around my boss and me drove to speedway and i got the only healthy thing i could find at speedway a orange and a water and my boss got two greasy speedway burgers and as i was walking back to the truck he looked at me and said god damn man you can deffinatly can tell you been lifting your back of your arms (tricep im guessing he ment) is all swelled out look like you had somthing up under your short sleeve shirt and then he told me i have made a big enough change with my body that my chest shoulders and arms look like im buff losing some of my belly is really the last thing i got left. needless to say that more then motivated me lift after work... its nice to hear people say they notice somthing that you have worked so hard at..

but the fact of the matter is we dont always have someone there to notice. so for days like that i like to purposely set things up around the house to remind me i should be working out or im not going to achieve the body i want. on my off time once im done with my workouts or im on a off day instead of watching tv i like to play xbox 360 i know i know alot of people think video games are for kids well im a kid at heart.. and for my avatars (online character) motion, i made him have dumbells and he does shrugs and tricep kickbacks so if i try to skip a workout and get on the game, as soon as i get online hes staring me in the face telling me I SHOULD BE TRAINING.

but there are alot easier ways and more common ways in which i get the same point across, somtimes ill write sticky notes and put them around the house or ill put a picture up somewere i can see it of a body builder who has a similar body style that im trying to obtain, ( its not gay its motivation lol) or whatever works for you.

my suggestion to anyone who is trying to get more fit is to find a motivater weather it be personal apperence health or just being able to run and play with your kids and not get winded. i suggest to find what motivates you and do somthing with it so it comes across your everyday life to motivate you to go one more day and i know you guys have probable heard this a 1000 times but inch by inch life is a sinch yard by yard life is hard take it one day at a time nothing happens over night

yeah trying to stay motivated is tough. I'm constantly looking for new ways to keep myself lifting and dieting like I do. My most recent was a couple days ago when I bought a couple new suits. The tailors' comments pumped me up cause Its a bitch finding a suit to fit my X-frame!

yeah i know what you mean i run in to simlar problems like that all the time, i actually just looked at some pics of mine from a 3 months ago and didnt realize how much i have changed in just 3 months i look in the mirror everyday when i brush my teeth for work and me seeing myself every day made me not notice, thats just one more motivating thing. look at some old pics somtimes you dont notice the gains you have made untill your seeing old and new

Top Bottom