Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motherf-cking gym f-cking rant

KillahBee

Well, it had to happen. My gym has decided to close down its other location (in the same city) and merge with another gym (World Gym is now Go Fitness.. :rainbow: ). So now there is an influx of new people in my gym, from the othr location and from the new gym. FUCKING GREAT! Let's quickly go down the checklist of the fantastic new additions this gives us:

Increased number of douchebags using the flat benches for ab work only: check!
Increased number of 1/4 depth squatters: check!
Increased number as assholes that don't rack their weights: check!
Increased number of walking erections who wear wrist straps for ab work: check!!
Increased number of thug wannabe's who dress like they are going to the club and talk on their cells in the gym: check!
Increased number of tools who wear full bodybuilding gear yet can't outlift my sister: double check!!
Increased number of 45-year-old who wear spandex shorts, short shirts, and come intothe gym with their own "handles" for doing push ups yet only do 2 reps: check!
Increased number of people that do deadlifts: NOPE!
Increased number of hot cardio bunnies: NOPE!

:finger: :redhot: :kaioken: :fistfullo :kapow: :11shot:

Oh yeah, and it finally happened: a dude was doing curls in the squat rack today. I swear I haven't seen that in my gym in 6 months.

KillahBee said:
Increased number of douchebags using the flat benches for ab work only: check!
Increased number of 1/4 depth squatters: check!
Increased number as assholes that don't rack their weights: check!
Increased number of walking erections who wear wrist straps for ab work: check!!
Increased number of thug wannabe's who dress like they are going to the club and talk on their cells in the gym: check!
Increased number of tools who wear full bodybuilding gear yet can't outlift my sister: double check!!

Oh yeah, and it finally happened: a dude was doing curls in the squat rack today. I swear I haven't seen that in my gym in 6 months.

I am all these things and more. Come over here and give me a hug.

i know what you mean, it does suck, my gym is like that, i learned to laugh about it after a while, cause if you think about it half of that shit doesnt affect you, it just makes them look like cock gobblers. the using of benches and squat racks does affect you, but its their ignorance, let them know whats up.you can always swictch gyms if you want. i used to get all pissed about it now im just like ha what a faggot.good luck

eat big said:
i know what you mean, it does suck, my gym is like that, i learned to laugh about it after a while, cause if you think about it half of that shit doesnt affect you, it just makes them look like cock gobblers. the using of benches and squat racks does affect you, but its their ignorance, let them know whats up.you can always swictch gyms if you want. i used to get all pissed about it now im just like ha what a faggot.good luck

I have also learned to live with it, but the main point now is that the membership just pretty much doubled in a day! I walked in this morning and it was very noticeable. I work out at 5am for a reason - so I don't have to deal with waiting for benches/racks and to avoid the massive amounts af hardons. Now that is all about to change.

well shit. maybe after a few weeks ppl will stop going in the morning so early, after all it is the first day. wait a few weeks then re evaluate. good luck.

eat big said:
well shit. maybe after a few weeks ppl will stop going in the morning so early, after all it is the first day. wait a few weeks then re evaluate. good luck.

That's what I am hoping. A home gym would be heaven for me. Maybe one day. Just maybe.

Sucks bro, Just imagine how bad its going to be right after New Years!! I would follow Dev. advice. It sucks, but sometimes you have to be an asshole and straighten people out

It's threads like these that make me thankful for the gym I have. If there is more than 2 other people there I consider it busy.

next time you see someone doing something that annoys you, smack them in the mouth with a '45. That'll learn em

Top Bottom