Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motherf-cking gym f-cking rant

Devastation said:
don't let them get in your way

trample the weak
hurdle the dead

You better hope there is high ceilings, you may end up lifting in the power rack atop a pile of lycra clad bodies. ;)

Tweakle said:
next time you see someone doing something that annoys you, smack them in the mouth with a '45. That'll learn em

fuckin hilarious bro

I dont get all those great things in my gym, but that is cuz it is full of idiot military people that are only in there so they dont have to do organized PT

But some are ok, I find it humerous,

Peace

lol.
I think i could check all of the same things off at my college gym, except that i may need a column for all the sluts who put on their makeup before coming to the gym.

i know exactly what u mean dood. my fuckin school gym is the same damn way....the posers on the cell phones run rampant. i searched until i found a hardcore gym that has almost no cardio crap and the steel in there is prolly 30yrs old. alil expensive but its nice to be in a place that wouldnt bitch about chalk, strongman implements and dosent have any posers ;)

TRUEsoldier said:
fuckin hilarious bro

I dont get all those great things in my gym, but that is cuz it is full of idiot military people that are only in there so they dont have to do organized PT

But some are ok, I find it humerous,

Peace

been there...done that... alot of em are there bc there in the military and they think they must do it to be cool also....its hillarious

Top Bottom