Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most worthless exercise...

GenetiKing

...must be DB pullovers. I don't get anything out of them. Just my opinion.

Any exercise(s) you guys feel are just plain worthless?

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

I don't know man, kick-backs actually work for me ... if I do them right.

------------------
super.jpg

Such an isolated exercise is a waste of time, in my opinion. I'd rather do some narrow-grip bench presses.

To each his own. :)

Leg Extensions. Ok, good for quads I guess - but it kills my knees. This the only exercise I don't use. Not even to mix things up for muscle shock.
I've heard that upright rows are bad for rotator cuffs (I don't know if this is true), but I'll do 'em anyway.
Kick backs I occasionally use to finish off triceps, but I don't regulary do them.

Squats and deadlifts.

Oh, wait, no.

i'd say decline bench. Just because I do dips and flat bench, and decline doesn't hit anything these two don't hit better.

Broomstick twists.
I cant believe this is still such a popular exercise, well in my gym at least. Most people dont even do them correctly anyway.

Situps or any kind of ab work for that matter. Anytime you pick up a weight or for that matter do almost any kind of exercise you tense the abs. I get rid of the fat with diet and they are quite visible. It's unbelievable the number of people that still believe that a six-pack is the product of a lot of ab work. I have to admit though that even I promote that idea to the uninformed. Make them suffer.

leg ext's are such a waste of time for me.no real value to this exercise.db pullovers on the other hand are awesome in my book.really has filled out the chest and has given me awesome serratus development that is totally visible when hitting a double bi pose along w/ the ol' forgotten vacuum.but like someone posted...YOU MUST GO HEAVY AND STAY IN THE 6-10 RANGE AS FAR AS REPS ARE CONCERNED.

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Cable cruches on the floor for abs. Nothing 1 set of hanging leg raises wouldn't do. I see so many ppl doing this exercise but most of the time they are just using there delts and arms to pull the weight down.

Top Bottom