Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most pushups you've ever done.

Most pushups you've ever done in a row?

• 0-5

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 20-30

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 42 15.5%
  • 60-70

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • 70-80

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 112 41.3%

• Total voters

DanielBishop

I was reading the post about weighted push-ups, and I was wondering:

What's the most amount of pushups (unweighted) you've ever done in a row? One set.

I have a terrible strength:weight ratio, so my best was 50....

.... however, you have to consider the technique. I have my hands far enough apart so that when my upper arms are parallel to the ground, my elbow is at exactly 90 degree. Toes together, and penis, nipples and nose all have to touch the ground together for it to be a complete rep.

You didn't mention a time limit. In the Army the PT test calls for as many correct push-ups you can do in two minutes. The form is as you described it, upper arms must be parallel to the ground at the bottom of the movement, feet no more than 12" apart, body in a straight line. You are allowed to rest, just can't lift your hands off of the ground.
I had a PT test last week, I did 80 pushups, 65 before I stopped at 1 min, could only do 3-4 at a time after that (lactic acid build-up).

25 IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP.
25 AT NIGHT WHEN I GO TO BED.
I CAN TELL A BIG DEFFERENCE IN MY PEC DEVELOPMENT AS WELL AFTER ONLY 2 WEEKS

Set my high school record, while I was a junior, during our yearly presidential physical fitness test, did 147, that was quite a while ago though......

I've never tried, the reps get to high to be of much value.

How many times can you rep a 20IB dumbbell? who cares enough to know that I shouldn't be bothering with that weight.

See how many you can do after doing 5 set of bench. Great superset. :) That shit really kicks the shit out of my pecs.

Top Bottom