Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most pushups you've ever done.

Most pushups you've ever done in a row?

• 0-5

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 20-30

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 42 15.5%
  • 60-70

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • 70-80

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 112 41.3%

• Total voters
I find that as I get bigger, the amount of pushups that I can do has decreased...a lot

That's me with dips. I used to be able to strap on retarded amounts of weight with a belt and go to town. Now that I am bigger I can't do nearly as much weight on the belt. I do dips for chest also, very rarely as a tricep exercise.

my 15 yo step son does not lift. the only thing he does is karate. he is tall and skinny. i watched him do 184 full pushups no rest at the bottom nose to floor straight back the whole time.

thats dirty.. Gymnasts can do a lot too... In 6th grade, this girl in my class did 168 pushups

just wondering, if you're training with weights and your pushup max is like 30-40.. is there any point trying to bring it up to like 80-100, will that help with size/ strength??

Well I would train with a deck of cards for 365 pushups, but the most I have done in one set is my 96 in 2 minutes time.

125. its no different then anything else.. you have to push yourself and work at it.

i end my chest day with 60 pushups

a trick to getting better at pushups is putting a 25 or 45 pound weight on your back. then once u train for a while take the weight off and it will be so much easier without the extra weight.

Top Bottom