Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most pushups you've ever done.

Most pushups you've ever done in a row?

• 0-5

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 20-30

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 42 15.5%
  • 60-70

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • 70-80

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 112 41.3%

• Total voters
ARMY APFT....I did 111 in the first minute and got up ....going the full two minutes would have been a waste of energy since 72 reps is 100% and I still had sit ups and the run to finish...

and to Blaine who calls bull$### to people who can do 80 in a min.....I was an Infantry Drill Sergeant in the ARMY....I saw 80 pushups in a minute pretty often....I assure you they were full push-ups....

The ARMY APFT where I did 111 in minute was video taped because it was a tryout for a SRT Military Joint Counter Task Force with a particular agency....After tryouts were over they went over my video and counted each one to make sure I did them all at full range. If I would have been caught cheating I would have not have made the team based on Integrity.

Last edited:
I find that as I get bigger, the amount of pushups that I can do has decreased...a lot

when i trained for endurance i was able to do over 150. now i probably couldnt do 50.

Once a month just get down...for as long as it takes 10 at a time on your knee's push out 1k pushups. The result is pretty impressive.

i just did a pushup test for a military like org,
with strict standards and dudes watching and checking form.
did 86 in two minutes, banged out fifty no sweat then started fading fast
thought i was on track to break 100 easy, hell no.
i like pushups now, esp as a finisher for upper body

After dieting for my show I figured I'd try max pushups in a row since I was so light. 127 -- felt like bar reps.

Top Bottom