Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most pushups you've ever done.

Most pushups you've ever done in a row?

• 0-5

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 20-30

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 42 15.5%
  • 60-70

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • 70-80

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 112 41.3%

• Total voters
I can honestly say I've never been even remotely interested in how many pushups I can do. I wouldn't have thought that any bodybuilders or powerlifters would be either.

A fun chest workout tip: When you feel "done" attempt to do as many pushups as you can..if you can do more than 5 you need to keep lifting until when you try to do pushups you cannot do 1. That is how I end my chest workouts and knowing this I never even try to be done until I know I'm thrashed because getting to the point where you cannot do 1 is tough.

For the Army PT test....you should be doing a minimum of a pushup a second for the first 60 seconds at least...............................by the end of basic.

while I was in Mui Thai training in the first week the instructor told me to do 1k push-ups. I did a legitimate 1,000 push ups.

First strict military the way I know how...then...a little less strict..then girl style...on my knee's :( ..then I bend my legs to keep going...then I straighten my legs and put my hands on a step to lessen the angle..then the next step...then the next step...Until I was on my knee's with my hands almost parallel to shoulders to do keep going. I did 1,000 push ups...stood up and went home....that was my work out for the day @#$% the ring lol. Legitimate solid push up 95 in my Army PTT

Top Bottom