Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most pushups you've ever done.

Most pushups you've ever done in a row?

• 0-5

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 20-30

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 42 15.5%
  • 60-70

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • 70-80

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 112 41.3%

• Total voters
157. Not slow as ones either, no resting near the end. Just steady pace until complete failure.

I some times do over 500 in a day just banging off sets of 100 whenever I get the chance. The highest I've been able to do this month is 127. I don't have a particularly strong bench press either, I'm more of an enduro guy with a good power to weight ratio. Push ups, chin ups, and most body weight exercises in mega high repetitions have always been easy for me.

Today, i seen a 6 year old kid do 50 pushups, in a row... It was pretty kool. Hes into martial arts and hes ripped. Just like that little Hercules kid.

i get about 50-60 in two minutes, but my one friend in the army can get 85. thats impressive.

i can do 50 good ones nice about 1 every second to second and a half, im in the army, i bet alot of those numbers are of super fast pushups, not fully locked at the elbow, and not all the way down, but i could be wrong.

In the Army for my PT Test which was you had 2 mins to do them correct with someone watching to make sure their correct I averaged between 104-110 push ups which was always the most in every unit I was in except once a guy beat me with like 112.

you guys might not believe me but i dont give a two shits

most push-ups i ever without resting was 900 in a row(when i was 15)
most in a minute was 125(when i was 15)

i was in wrestling and this kid kept bragging how many push ups he can do so i challenged with a month of working on push ups who can do the most well time came

he did 1046 i did 900 i lost but he was 18

last year in college for my personal training class i did 105 in a minute and i havnt done push ups since i was 18 and im 20

Top Bottom