Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most pushups you've ever done.

Most pushups you've ever done in a row?

• 0-5

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 20-30

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 42 15.5%
  • 60-70

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • 70-80

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 112 41.3%

• Total voters
no offense....but I really doubt you do 125 good form pushups with no rest

oh puhleeze, doubt all you want.

I attend a boot camp and there are a few of us in there who can easily do 100+ pushups in a row no problem. its not that hard if you work at it.

now 150+ would be hard, but anyone can do 100+ with training.

oh puhleeze, doubt all you want.

I attend a boot camp and there are a few of us in there who can easily do 100+ pushups in a row no problem. its not that hard if you work at it.

now 150+ would be hard, but anyone can do 100+ with training.

When I took karate as a kid, we would do pushups (among many other exercises) to warmup. We would do 10 times however many people were in class. Sometimes there would be up to 20 people there. I was a young, skinny kid though, lol!

When I took karate as a kid, we would do pushups (among many other exercises) to warmup. We would do 10 times however many people were in class. Sometimes there would be up to 20 people there. I was a young, skinny kid though, lol!

my X was into gymnastics and could rip off 50 of them.. and she looks like a small petite chick. i dunno why people think pushups are that hard.

pullups and pushups are both things that can be improved on quickly if you work hard at them. i know a 62 year old that can ripoff 42 pullups!! he did it right in front of me. he does them 3-4X per week and graudally got better and better.

no such thing as the word CAN'T in my book.

Yeah but there is such a thing as shitty form. No way in hell you can do more than 100 pushups with solid form and tempo (tempo is key) without rest.

This is good form:
YouTube - How to Do a Push Up Correctly
YouTube - crazy guy obessed with 100 perfect pushups

Very few people have good form. The second video is pretty damn good though

my form is perfect. i've been doing pushups for 15 years atleast EOD. i end EVERY workout either cardio or weights with 50 pushups.

now when it comes to pullups i have to work on those, but with my forearm issues unfortunately i cannot do more then 17 or 18.

my form is perfect. i've been doing pushups for 15 years atleast EOD. i end EVERY workout either cardio or weights with 50 pushups.

now when it comes to pullups i have to work on those, but with my forearm issues unfortunately i cannot do more then 17 or 18.
okay. It's just that you are a fairly big guy and I never see guys your size busting out many pushups. And when someone says their form is perfect I know it's not. No one has "perfect" form haha. In the video that guy had good form though

okay. It's just that you are a fairly big guy and I never see guys your size busting out many pushups. And when someone says their form is perfect I know it's not. No one has "perfect" form haha. In the video that guy had good form though

I'm 5 6 180 pounds with 15% bf. i dunno what is 'big' about any of that, and what bearing that has on ones ability to do pushups? there are fat guys who can do 100 pushups, there are skinny guys who can do pushups. i guarantee you someone who works at it can do it!

when i was 140 pounds with 6% bf and was a runner i could also do 125 pushups in a row. i honestly don't see any difference in my ability to do pushups at this weight vs. that weight. now pullups is another story. i do have more difficulty doing pullups today, but keep in mind my arm injuries make it impossible to really bust my ass doing them.

i think you have a misconception about pushups. there are female gymnasts that can rip off 100 pushups as well as scrawny Asian martial artists.

now when it comes to being able to bench 300 pounds, that is a totally different story.

Top Bottom