Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most insane sprint session ever!

musclebosun

i know this probably belongs in the cardio forum but i also know their are quiet a few blokes here who use sprints to lean up or train for fitness tests [like the military guys]. So here it is.
After your warm up, do your first sprint at about 80% of your max for 1 min. Mark the spot you reach in that minute. After a snappy 1 minute breather, turn around and try to make it back to the start in a minute again. Now keep trying to make it to that same mark in a minute and back in a minute with a 1 minute rest between each sprint. What started out as an 80% effort will require a 110% effort by your 3rd set of out and back. Aim for 4 sets out and back. As your fitness increases, shorten your rest time by 15 seconds.
This routine will shred time of any mid distance run and shred fat of your body. If any of you guys try this give me some tips and feed back. I love it! :chomp:

so you'll be doing total 4 sprints for the entire cardio workout or 16?.. i'm gonna def start doing this shit.. i'd need someone to push me though it would be hard as fuck

try 110x16 yard dash under 14 seconds and 40 seconds rest lol, aww those gold old days of football where you puke in like 11th time and your under the Miami nasty humid hot weather in august and have coaches bitching at you, you dont even care what the fuck they are saying all you want to do is finish and puke lol

Phaded said:
so you'll be doing total 4 sprints for the entire cardio workout or 16?.. i'm gonna def start doing this shit.. i'd need someone to push me though it would be hard as fuck

Who is that in your avatar? Her ass is perfect.

Top Bottom