Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most fun you can have

onerepmaximum

with your clothes on, is surely bowfishing. If you've ever done it, you know how true that is. If you haven't done it, you are missing out.

46636usallfishgood.jpg

BTW, I'm on the far left.

pretty damn cool, never done it. I have a crossbow though. I could use a crossbow right? lol I'd never hit a dman fish with my bow.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
pretty damn cool, never done it. I have a crossbow though. I could use a crossbow right? lol I'd never hit a dman fish with my bow.
You would probably shoot right through it with a crossbow. I have never seen anyone use a crossbow, but, I reckon it's possible. It is pretty tough to get the right sight picture down. The fish are so close when you shoot that you feel stupid that you miss so much.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I would miss bro, I have a hard time just hitting the damn cans and targets we setup.
In that case, you could just sit back, drink a beer (or 10) and enjoy being on an airboat in the middle of the swamp at night. You see a lot of cool things. I've seen alligator, dolphins, nine foot gar.

Top Bottom